Friday 18 November 2011

Main Task - Initial Plans For My Magazine

The whole point of this is to ensure that I make thr right choices for my magazine. I have to rely on what the audience said on my questionnaire if I want to make my magazine popular and appealing.

Price - The final decisions for my magazine will be £1.50, this makes the magazine quite cheap to buy, but its not so cheap that it wont make any money.

Frequency of Publication -  I think that having regular magazines made weekly would be the best thing to do, because the readers dont have to wait ages untill the newer issue comes out.

Average Issue Size - I think that having a lot of pages would be better for the readers, because they wouldnt want to spend money on a few pages. I think that having around 70 - 100 pages would make the magazine worth the money quatinty wise.

Regular Content - The regular content which would star in my music magazine would contain the following:

 - The latest information / gossip about previous events. i.e stars etc.
 - Upcoming events
 - Latest Gigs
 - Competitions for the readers
 - Lots if text and images

Feature Articles - I will have a lot of featured articles within my new music magazine, however, too much of one thing would be boring. I would include articles about an artist's life story / bacground. For example, I would look at Wiz Khalifa's background from when he grew up, and how he became where he is now in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment