Wednesday 9 November 2011

Main Task - Initial Ideas

For my music magazine, I will need to make decisions about what type of music I will be aiming my magazine at. I will need to look to look at different genres, so that i can decide what my final conclusion will be.
There are mamy different types of music genres, from rock to hip hop. These are my types of genres I am thinking of to use for my magazine:

- Rock
- Hip Hop
- Metal
- Pop
- Classic
- Electric
- R&B

My final decision is going to be producing a Hip Hop magazine.

The target audeince for my magazine will be aimed around 13 - 22 year olds who enjoy listening to hip hop music. The magazine will also be a male magazine, as there are a lot more artists to choose from. For example, there are a lot of famous, well known rappers such as Tyga, Tupac, Rich boy, Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment