Wednesday 8 February 2012

Preliminary Task - Final images for college magazine.

This post will relate a lot to other posts, where I have took certain screen grabs to show how I have manipulated certain texts and images.


This is one of the images I am going to use for my contents page as it shows a small part of the subjects people can take at the college. This course is named "The International Baccalaureate". This is where students can take six different subjects from six sections. For example,  they can choose, English Lit.,  French, Maths, Film Studies, Biology and History.

I think that choosing this was a great feature in my college magazine, because Priestley College always make sure that they promote this course.  I didn't need to edit this photo in any way, as I had already took the photo really close up. However, the only thing I needed to do was to rotate the shot of this image, as the image was on its side.



This image is used in ym contents page also because it refers to one of the main parts of the magazine, which is the achievements made by the students withint the college. I think that this was an important feature to put in my magazine, because it represents the high standards this college has. 

Having a map in the magazine is always an important thing.This will be used to ensure that newer students will know where they are going.I didn't have to edit any part of this image, because I took the photo and the photo's above from a extreme close up shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment